Linkedin Profile Development
LinkedIn is the social network for the professional world. It's one of the best ways for people to find you, connect with you and learn about what job skills you have to offer their organization.
The right profile can help bring in clients, whether you're a consultant, entrepreneur, real estate agent, business development professional or relationship manager.
In addition, employers actively search LinkedIn for talent to fill their open positions. When they come across your profile, will they be interested in you?
With more than 300 million users and growing, LinkedIn can be a critical career and business tool. Your profile is not the same as your resume – nor should it be. The content needs to be optimized to show up in searches (both on LinkedIn and on search engines) and enhance your professional image to potential employers, clients, and other users. Views and rankings matter, and we'll make sure you get both.
Insider Career Strategies can help you create a top-shelf LinkedIn profile, with:
- Content that Attracts Viewers – Your Professional Headline and Summary tell the world who you are, and inviting text will give users reasons to spend a little more time on your profile.
- Effective Use of Keywords – Increase your visibility within LinkedIn and on major search engines.
- Appropriate Tone – Are you out of work and actively looking for a job? Perhaps you are you happily employed, but would listen to the right opportunity. Are you a consultant who wants to be recognized as a subject-matter expert? Or, maybe you run a small business and are looking to build your clientele. Your profile needs to reflect your goals.
- Accomplishment Focus – The best way to demonstrate the value you can bring to a potential employer or client is by emphasizing your career accomplishments and expertise in a meaningful way.
- Effective Ways to Grow Your Network and Followers – Let us teach you how to keep people looking at your profile, make valuable connections and utilize your connections smartly.
When you engage Insider Career Strategies to write your LinkedIn profile, here's what's included:
- A free, no-obligation review of your current profile.
- An in-depth personal interview to outline and uncover your skills, experiences, and accomplishments.
- A strategic, optimized LinkedIn profile.
LinkedIn profile writing, with coaching session on being an effective LinkedIn user - $400-$450. Pricing is less when purchased along with resume service.
Pricing varies based on individual requirements and on complimentary services selected. Contact us today for a quote.